Tuesday 4 May 2010

Hungry?


OK ....whose the brains behind this??? You may not have heard about them but here is your chance to gain the knowledge and put a full stop to your ignorance of the baby label- Dope Chef Currency. They have managed to get the likes of Rick Ross (Rapper) & Jim Jones (Rapper) to sport their gear but, it was not until I spotted Tinie Tempah at London Week of Peace hosted by Kiss 100's Rickie and Melvin at Trafalgar Square in Dope chef, I thought to myself, "I really like that sweater and I have got to find out where it is from" and that's what I literally recall thinking to myself. It is definitely a label which is fun to be play with and not for the more serious hearted of us out there, Check out the stuff written on the sweater, it had me giggling..... definitely celebrates and represents youth's diverse culture in London! In my opinion their merchandise is ILL and definitely hazardous as it stands out clear from the crowd of printed designs on clothing! I will have to let you make your mind up for yourselves and let the pictures speak its own language, but Runway Script is giving this one a thumbs up!! *Roger that* Check them out at www.dopechef.com.

























CHECK OUT THEIR OTHER MERCHANDISE...




































5 comments:

  1. How did i miss this? It's good someone has got the eye for fashion and talent. I'm surprised more people aren't blogging about them. They should ask you to show off some of their gear for them...

    I'm feeling the clothes it looks really new and it brings a fresh style to the youth fashion culture scene. I'm really taking an interest to the shirt and the jackets though, very trendy something I would definitely wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the brand, and I have never heard of this brand before, especially the checked shirt, I could see my potential boyfriend in this.

    Perhaps the editor of this blog should use their creative art skills because of your experience as a Fashion PR Account Executive to help promote the brand.

    Is there a women's range?
    What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bold graphic tees. Bad-ass! They are so striking.

    my blog: ♥La Stylin Girraffe♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fashion Workroom5 May 2010 at 01:51

    I want the arab money jumper...lool. Its too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dami Khadijah - Runway Script13 May 2010 at 17:34

    totally agree kelly, very striking

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails