Monday 26 April 2010

UP & RoaRing ..... I Present Mark Fast


With a Logo that will stick and call out for attention, I guess you have no choice but to pay attention and hear what the guy they call Mark fast has to say!
One thing I will say is I listened and I saw and I'm reporting this ISSSHHHH cos his stuff is UBER HOT and definitely is not the norm as he has caused attention and whispers by using plus size models of up to size 14 at London Fashion Week causing a great big stir as well as outrage, you gotta give it to him though cos he sure does not give a monkeys lol! Don't you just love a man with guts!
I fell for him in his Autumn/Winter 2009 collection and I sure am still loving the Summer/Spring 2010 collection just as much. Check em out for yourself and let me know what you think ..... yay or nay .....
Website: http://www.markfast.net/









blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails